In response to recent public health developments, the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex has implemented a set of health practices for our guests to follow during their time with us. This is part of our ongoing effort to “Strikeout Those Bad Habits”. These practices are listed below:
- Assess Your Health!
- Perform daily health self-assessments.
- Maintain Good Hygiene!
- Wash your hands with soap & water or sanitizer.
- 6-FT Social Distancing!
- Maintain & practice good social distancing.
- Mask-Up When Needed!
- Use facial coverings in appropriate areas.
- Keep A Positive Attitude!
- Cool, calm, & courteous. We’re in this together.
Additional information on the effects, conditions, and details associated with respiratory illnesses can be found in the links below:
Peoria City/County Health Department (LINK)
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (LINK)