- Tournament is sanctioned by and is governed by USSSA rules.
- Coaches must check in prior to their first game. Verify official USA ES roster and provide proof of insurance. Coaches must have proof of age available upon request.
- Teams must be ready to play 30mins. prior to scheduled time.
- Team managers must maintain contact with tournament director at all times. LSSC reserves the right to alter the tournament format due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- ALL bats must have USSSA stamp.
- Pool games – 8o minutes, finish inning- ties recorded
Bracket games – 90min finish the inning- ITB rule after time limit has expired, or after 7 innings have been completed. Last completed at bat will take 2nd base to begin extra inning.
- Championship game times will be the same as rest of bracket.
- No field warm up or batting practice on playing fields after first game of day. No soft toss into ANY fence.
- Bracket seeds and placement in bracket is done through the ISTS USSSA online system.
- Coin toss will determine home team throughout pool play. Higher seed with choice in bracket.
- 12 / 10 / 8 run rules will be used. Any forfeited games shall be scored 7-0.
- Line Ups – Pool & Bracket play:
- Batting 9, 10, 11 batters with (or without) DP/Flex for a max of 12 players
- Roster batting will be allowed in pool play only
- Courtesy Runner-
- Pool Batting roster- last completed at bat
- Bracket play- Must use sub out of the game
- Home team will be the official scorekeeper.
- Scores should be verified every 1⁄2 inning by the visiting team.
- Player protest- $150 cash in hand at time of protest and resolved at that time. No game will be played under protest.
- Help keep us on time …once your game is completed please clean and vacate your dugout and field efficiently to allow following teams in.
- Any team found not following park rules is subject to immediate removal from event.
- Game guarantees are always weather permitting.
- Winner in each age group earns berth to the WFC.
LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility-
Sportsmanship is a behavior and attitude from players, umpires, coaches, parents/fans that demonstrates mutual respect. Any person at an LSSC event that demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to that mutual respect will be removed from the event. Coach misses game ejected from, plus one. Any person removed by an umpire or director will be subject to removal for the remainder of the tournament.
Prohibited while at the Park
- No Sunflower Seeds or Shelled Nuts – Team will be removed from the event
- No carts or wagons are allowed
- Only coaches and players are allowed on the playing field and warm up areas
- No Metal Cleats
- No Coolers/Brought in food or drink
- No Gum
- No Pets- please make arrangements prior to your trip
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Overnight parking