Game Play Rules:
- USSSA Rulebook will govern
- 90min finish the inning
- 2 pool / Single Elimination Championship Bracket
- All teams will receive 3 games- 2 Sat. and Single w/consolation on Sun
- In Pool play- Ties will be awarded after regulation time or innings.
- In Bracket play– ITB, International Tie Breaker rule after time limit has expired, or after official innings have been completed. Last completed at bat will take 2nd base to begin inning. No count, no outs.
- Courtesy Runner/Roster Batting
- Pool play & Bracket play –
- Courtesy Runner- Any legal player not officially in the game or the last made out may run for pitcher or catcher.
- Batting- Teams may bat a 9(nine) player lineup, a 10(ten) player line up using the EH (extra hitter) or bat continuous line up of present, eligible players. Lineup must be declared before the start of the game and used the entire game.
- Umpire will record pitcher of record for every inning and turn in card to director with scorecard for display at bracket board.
- One Day Max to Pitch Next Day- 7u- 14u- A pitcher may throw no more than 3 innings in one day, A player that pitches more than 3 innings in one day must rest the next day.
- One Day Maximum- 7u- 12u- A pitcher may throw no more than 6 innings in one day.
- The head coach is the only one that addresses umpires. Coaches not coaching a base are restricted to the dugout.
- Coin flip throughout pool play for choice of Home/Visitor. Bracket seed will determine choice of home/visitor in bracket play.
- Run Rules – 15 after 3 innings, 8 after 4 innings
- Be game ready 30mins before start time
- Game clock starts at break up of plate meeting
- All scoring and seeding is through USSSA online system
LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility-
Sportsmanship is a behavior and attitude from players, umpires, coaches, parents/fans that demonstrate mutual respect. Any person at an LSSC event that demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to that mutual respect will be removed from the event. Detrimental behavior includes any action; verbal or otherwise that abuses players, coaches, spectators, umpires, or LSSC Staff. Any coach ejected from a game will be removed from the facility till after the next game is completed by their team. Coach misses game ejected from, plus one. Any person removed by an umpire or director will be subject to removal for the remainder of the tournament.
- No carts or wagons are allowed
- No Sunflower Seeds or Shelled Nuts – Team will be removed from the event
- Only coaches and players are allowed on the playing field and warm up areas
- No Metal Cleats
- No Coolers/Brought in food or drink
- No Gum
- No Pets- please make arrangements prior to your trip
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Overnight parking