– NCAA rulebook will be in effect, with the following Slugger Dome-specific adjustments.
– When the ball comes in contact with roof in fair territory:
Within the infield it is an OUT.
Beyond the infield (ie…outfield) it is a FOUL BALL.
Goes off roof and/or netting and over fence it is a HOME RUN. (Field 1 -left field, Field 2- right field)
– NCAA run rule will be implemented: 8 runs after 5 innings.
– International Tiebreaker rules (last completed batted out from previous inning placed on second base) will be implemented after the seventh inning.
– No time limits.
– For safety purposes, no players are allowed in dugout openings.
– Home & Away are predetermined; Team listed second on the schedule page of this packet is home team.
FACILITY RULES:PLEASE PREPARE FOR BAG CHECK AT THE GATES
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex
- No Wagons or Carts in the Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Service animals MUST be harnessed, leashed, or tethered (Unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices).
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Partial Emotional Support Disability List (what we do not allow): Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar/mood disorders, Panic attacks, Stress, PTSD, Personality disorders, Fear/phobias, & Other emotional/psychological conditions.
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
NO COFFEE PERMITTED AFTER 10:30 AM
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NON-COMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.