LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility-
Sportsmanship is a behavior and attitude from players, umpires, coaches, parents/fans that demonstrate mutual respect. Any person at an LSSC event that demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to that mutual respect will be removed from the event. Detrimental behavior includes any action; verbal or otherwise that abuses players, coaches, spectators, umpires, or LSSC Staff. Any coach ejected from a game will be removed from the facility till after the next game is completed by their team. Coach misses game ejected from, plus one. Any person removed by an umpire or director will be subject to removal for the remainder of the tournament.
PLEASE PREPARE FOR BAG CHECK AT THE GATES
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex
- No Wagons or Carts in the Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Service animals MUST be harnessed, leashed, or tethered (Unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices).
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act (see below).
- Partial Emotional Support Animal Disability List (conditions that emotional support animals assist): “Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar/mood disorders, Panic attacks, Stress, PTSD, Personality disorders, Fear/phobias, & Other emotional/psychological conditions.”
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex as we do not allow pets/emotional support animals.
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
NO COFFEE PERMITTED AFTER 10:30 AM
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NON-COMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.