Polar Pennant Race (FP)
Format: As reflected unless otherwise specified & distributed.
4 Game Guarantee
3 Pool / Single Elimination
Game times Friday begin at 6:00pm
Gate Fees Apply:
Adult- $7 Daily $10 Weekend
Child- $4 Daily $6 Weekend
**THIS IS “A STAY-TO-PLAY” TOURNAMENT**
**ALL TEAMS MUST BE ABLE TO & WILL PLAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT (OR THE FIRST DAY OF THE EVENT)**
*IF YOU ARE FURTHER THAN 75 MILES AWAY, YOU MUST BOOK AT LEAST 8 ROOMS/PER NIGHT THROUGH LSSC HOUSING*
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Facility Rules (READ)
PLEASE PREPARE FOR BAG CHECK AT THE GATE
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex & Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
NO COFFEE PERMITTED AFTER 10:30AM
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NON-COMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.
Health Practices (READ)
In response to recent public health developments, the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex has implemented a set of health practices for our guests to follow during their time with us. This is part of our ongoing effort to “Strikeout Those Bad Habits”. These practices are listed below:
- Assess Your Health!
- Perform daily health self-assessments.
- Maintain Good Hygiene!
- Wash your hands with soap & water or sanitizer.
- 6-FT Social Distancing!
- Maintain & practice good social distancing.
- Mask-Up When Needed!
- Use facial coverings in appropriate areas.
- Keep A Positive Attitude!
- Cool, calm, & courteous. We’re in this together.
Additional information on the effects, conditions, and details associated with respiratory illnesses can be found in the links below:
Peoria City/County Health Department (LINK)
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (LINK)
LSSC Waiver Notes
1) This form must be signed by all individuals 18+ setting foot on LSSC grounds
2) This is intended for individuals 18+ but minor(s) will be signed for in the same form (no separate form)
3) Parent/Guardian signature required for all minor(s) participating in LSSC activities (1 form, 1+ kid(s))
4) This form takes no more than 1-4 minutes
5) This is available on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
Gate Fees Apply:
Adult- $7 Daily $15 Weekend Pass
Child- $4 Daily $8 Weekend Pass