GAME PLAY RULES
Unified Pitching Rule
- Tournament is sanctioned by and will be governed by USSSA
- Coaches must check in prior to their first game.
Verify official USSSA roster and provide proof of insurance.
Coaches must have proof of age available upon request.
- Teams must be ready to play 30mins. prior to scheduled time.
- Team managers must maintain contact with tournament director at all times. LSSC reserves the right to alter the tournament format due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Game guarantees are always weather permitting.
- 80min finish the inning- time begins at break of plate meeting
- No field warm up or batting practice on playing fields. No soft toss into the fences.
- Bracket seeds and placement in bracket is done through the ISTS USSSAonline system.
- Coin toss will determine home team throughout pool play. Higher seed with choice in bracket.
- Championship game times will be the same as rest of bracket.
- 12 run lead after 3 innings, 10 run lead after 4 innings and 8 run lead after 5 innings will be used. Any forfeited games shall be scored 7-0.
- Courtesy Runner/Roster Batting- Pool play & Bracket play –
Batting 9, 10, 11- if no player out of the game, last completed at-batcan be used for courtesy
- Entire Roster batting can be used in Pool or Bracket play games. This “entire” roster batting must be declared at the beginning of game. If roster batting is being used the lineup card will show these “additional players” as AP’s. If you bat entire roster you cannot have a DP/Flex. Your courtesy runner becomes yourlast completed at-bat.
- All pool and bracket games will be played to a winner. ITB, International Tie Breaker rule after time limit has expired, or after 7 innings have been completed. Last completed at bat will take 2ndbase to begin inning.
- Home team will be the official scorekeeper.
- Scores should be verified every 1⁄2 inning by the visiting team.
- Scorekeepers should verify their game scores with the plate umpire.
- Player protest- $100 cash in hand at time of protest and resolved at that time. No game will be played under protest.
- Help keep us on time…Once your game is completed please clean and vacate your dugout and field to allow following teams in.
- Any team found not following park rules is subject to immediate removal from event.
LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility-
Sportsmanship is a behavior and attitude from players, umpires, coaches, parents/fans that demonstrate mutual respect. Any person at an LSSC event that demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to that mutual respect will be removed from the event. Detrimental behavior includes any action; verbal or otherwise that abuses players, coaches, spectators, umpires, or LSSC Staff. Any coach ejected from a game will be removed from the facility till after the next game is completed by their team. Coach misses game ejected from, plus one. Any person removed by an umpire or director will be subject to removal for the remainder of the tournament.
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex
- No Wagons or Carts in the Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NONCOMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.