2021 Information (Updates Pending)
**REGISTRATION/QUESTIONS FOR THIS EVENT MAY BE DIRECTED BELOW**
8UCP, 9U, 10U, 11U & 12U (AA/OPEN)
4 Game Guarantee
Game times Friday begin at 6:00pm
Gate Fees Apply:
Adult- $7 Daily $15 Weekend
Child- $4 Daily $10 Weekend
Director: Heath Smith
SAVE-THE-DATE / WAIT-LIST INFO
By following a “Save-The-Date” (STD) button, you are submitting your information for later contact regarding a Slugger Series event. Please note, a “Save-The-Date” submission IS NOT a guarantee of entry to a particular Slugger Series event. A submission is merely a means of contact for parties interested in a particular event.
A given wait-list exists for divisions that have already been filled. By submitting to a wait-list for a particular event, you are agreeing to communication IF and possibly WHEN an event has an opening for a specific age division. Teams may drop for any reason, at any time. Therefore, teams are submitting their information on a given list with the understanding that a spot will take time to open up, if at all. Teams can be contacted on very short notice, based on the drop situation of an already existing team.
Facility Rules READ
PLEASE PREPARE FOR BAG CHECK AT THE GATES
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex
- No Wagons or Carts in the Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Service animals MUST be harnessed, leashed, or tethered (Unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices).
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act (see below).
- Partial Emotional Support Animal Disability List (conditions that emotional support animals assist): “Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar/mood disorders, Panic attacks, Stress, PTSD, Personality disorders, Fear/phobias, & Other emotional/psychological conditions.”
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex as we do not allow pets/emotional support animals.
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
NO COFFEE PERMITTED AFTER 10:30 AM
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NON-COMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.
Game Stream (SluggerPeoria.tv)
SluggerPeoria.tv is our streaming service for you! Visit http://sluggerpeoria.tv/register/ to watch your team playing this weekend! Sign up EARLY to be prepared and you’ll still have access for 3 months after the event! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support and questions.
Team Store Hours
Team Store Hours:
Friday, 4:30pm – 10pm
Saturday, 10am – 6pm
Sunday, 10am – 2pm