- Tournament is sanctioned by and will be governed by USSSA rules.
- Coaches must check in prior to their first game.Verify official USSSA roster and provide proof of insurance at check in.Coaches must have proof of age available upon request.
- Teams must be ready to play 30mins. prior to scheduled time.
- Team managers must maintain contact with tournament director at all times. LSSC reservesthe right to alter the tournament format due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Game guarantees are always weather permitting.
- Pool Games -80min finish the inningBracket Games- 90 min finish the inning
- Time begins at break of plate meeting
- Bracket seeds and placement in bracket is done through the ISTS USSSA online system.
- Coin toss will determine home team through pool play. Higher seed with choice in bracket.
- 12 run lead after 3 innings, 10 run lead after 4 innings and 8 run lead after 5 innings will beused. Any forfeited games shall be scored 7-0.
- Courtesy Runner/Roster Batting
- Pool play & Bracket play – Batting 9, 10, 11- if no player out of the game, lastcompleted at-bat can be used for courtesy runner
- Entire Roster batting can be used in Pool or Bracket play games. This “entire” rosterbatting must be declared at the beginning of game. If roster batting is being used, the lineup card will show these “additional players” as AP’s. If you bat entire roster you cannot have a DP/Flex. Your courtesy runner becomes your last completed at- bat.
- Pool games may end in a tie. Finish inning once time expires.
- ITB, International Tie Breaker rule after time limit has expired, or after 7 innings have beencompleted. Last completed at bat will take 2nd base to begin inning.
- Player protest- $150 cash in hand at time of protest and resolved at that time. No game willbe played under protest.
- Helpkeepusontime…Onceyourgameiscompletedpleasecleanandvacateyourdugout and field to allow following teams in.
LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility-
Sportsmanship is a behavior and attitude from players, umpires, coaches, parents/fans that demonstrates mutual respect. Any person at an LSSC event that demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to that mutual respect will be removed from the event. Coach misses game ejected from, plus one. Any person removed by an umpire or director will be subject to removal for the remainder of the tournament.
PLEASE PREPARE FOR BAG CHECK AT THE GATES
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex
- No Wagons or Carts in the Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Service animals MUST be harnessed, leashed, or tethered (Unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices).
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act (see below).
- Partial Emotional Support Animal Disability List (conditions that emotional support animals assist): “Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar/mood disorders, Panic attacks, Stress, PTSD, Personality disorders, Fear/phobias, & Other emotional/psychological conditions.”
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex as we do not allow pets/emotional support animals.
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
NO COFFEE PERMITTED AFTER 10:30 AM
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NON-COMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.