Tournament is sanctioned by and will be governed by USSSA rulebook.
Coach will verify official USSSA roster and provide proof of insurance at check-in.
Coaches must have proof of age available upon request. All teams should be legally and properly equipped.
- Roster Information:All players must have guardian approval before stepping on the field.
Penalty for using illegal player- team forfeit from tournament.
- Bat Rule:All bats must have the USSSA Stamp.
WARNING: Any player “stepping into the box” with a non-approved illegal bat will be out, restricted to the dugout and head coach will be ejected. Head coach will miss game ejected from plus one.
) Blue Easton Ghost is not legal in USSSA play. Leave it at home!
There will be no warning, immediate ejection. Def- “stepping into the box”- both feet in and addressing pitcher
- Bat/Player protest- $150 cash in hand at time of protest and resolved at that time. No game will be played under protest.
- Teams must be ready to play 30mins. prior to scheduled time.
- Team managers must maintain contact with tournament director at all times. LSSC/USSSA reserves the right to alter the tournament format due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Game guarantees are always weather permitting.
- 90minfinish the inning- time begins at break of plate meeting
- No field warm up or batting practice on playing fields after first game. No soft toss into the fences. Use available green space surrounding fields. Batting cages and toss nets are also available for your use in each field location.
- Bracket seeds and placement in bracket is done through the ISTS USSSA online system.
- Home team- Pool- coin toss, Bracket-higher pool seed with choice, flip if tied
- Championship game times will be the same as rest of bracket
- Courtesy Runner/Roster Batting- Pool & Bracket play
- Batting 9, 10, 11- if no player is out of the game, the last completed at-bat can be used for courtesy.
- Entire Roster batting can be used in Pool or Bracket play games. This “entire” roster batting must be declared at the beginning of game. If roster batting is being used, the lineup card will show these “additional players” as AP’s. If you bat entire roster you cannot have a DP/Flex. Your last completed at-bat becomes your courtesy runner.
- All pool and bracket games will be played to a winner. ITB, International Tie Breaker rule after time limit has expired, or after 7 innings have been completed. Last completed at bat will take 2ndbase to begin inning.
- Home team will be the official scorekeeper.
- Scores should be verified every 1⁄2 inning by the visiting team. Scorekeepers should verify their game scores with the plate umpire.
- Batting cages and toss nets are located in each field location. Team use is encouraged but please keep use to 20-30mins. In order of scheduled game. Stadium- cages along both left field foul fences. 1 cage per team.
- Help keep us on time…Once your game is completed please clean and vacate your dugout and field to allow following teams in.
- Any team or individual found not following park rules or found to damage or disrupt partner host hotels are subject to immediate removal from event.
- Prohibited at the Complex:Wagons or Carts thru entry gates,Smoking or Tobacco Products, Sunflower Seeds or Gum, Outside Food or Drink, Coolers, Metal Cleats,Firearms on the premises, Pets inside gates, Service animals MUST be marked. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOTqualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex.
Unified Pitching Rule