- Air-conditioned areas include a private break space that is both close to the fields, but away from spectators.
- Facilities include lounge areas with both bag and apparel storage. In addition, drinks and snacks are provided to keep our officials sharp.
- Locker rooms, showers, and changing areas can be found in both the Stadium & the Slugger Dome admin buildings.
- Head officials are available for consultation on rules on tournament play. They also serve to take umpire attendance, perform rescheduling, and execute tournament changes.
- Schedules are communicated and posted in a timely manner with all tournament staff.
- A winter scheduling meeting and clinic is performed in order to review any affiliation rule changes. This is done for Spring, Summer, and Fall pre-scheduling purposes.
- Be trained and certified through one of the affiliated umpire clinics- IHSA, NCAA, USSSA, USA
- Professional- mannerism, language and overall behavior in a family ball park setting
- Appearance – clean and tidy and dressed in appropriate gear matching your partner
- Game management- plate meeting to turning in game card
So…What is needed from you?
- LSSC Registration- fill out form for E contact and schedule/assigning communication
- Affiliation registration- register with the entities you will be working (USSSA/PGF or both)
- Have appropriate apparel and gear to work associated games.
- Read, understand and study up on all rules before arriving
Please complete form for LSSC use for scheduling!
Registration for the LSSC is how you stay in our database for scheduling. We access this data for any Emergency Contact situation or communication needed with you. No data collected is shared.
Register below for each affiliation you are interested in working.
18yrs or Older- All Sport- w/ insurance
Background Required- $80
Expiration: September 1, 2022
AFFILIATION RULE BOOKS
ALWAYS MATCH YOUR PARTNER!
USSSA-Red or White shirt, heather grey pants, black ball bags, black shoes, USSSA or LSSC hat is acceptable.
PGF- Powder blue, heather grey pants, navy ball bags, black shoes, PGF hat
LSSC Tournament Schedule
All fastpitch events in 2022 will be run through 3 organizations, USSSA, PGF, PG Softball. We will have USSSA qualifying points tournaments as well as State, Regional & National events, PGF Regional & National events and an addition for this year, PG Softball in the fall. See full list of registration information below for the 2022 season.
April 9, 10 USSSA Qualifier (80mins)
May 27-29 USSSA Qualifier (80mins)
June 3-5 USSSA Qualifier (80mins)
June 10-12 USSSA Qualifier (80mins)
June 17-19 PGF National Qualifier (80mins/Untimed)
July 1-3 PGF Top Gun (90mins)
July 8-10 USSSA State (80mins)
July 17-23 USSSA National (90mins)
July 24-31 PGF Regional (90mins/Untimed)
Sept. 2-4 PGF Top Gun (90mins)
Sept. 9-11 PG Softball (90mins)
Sept. 23-25 PGF LP4U (90mins/Untimed)
Sept 30- Oct 2 USSSA (90mins)
Oct 7-9 PGF LP4U (90mins)
Oct. 14-16 USSSA Qualifier (80mins)
Oct. 21-23 USSSA Qualifier (80mins)
Oct. 28-30 PGF LP4U (90mins)