We Always Take Care Of Our Officials
- Air-conditioned areas include a private break space that is both close to the fields, but away spectators.
- Facilities include lounge areas with both bag and apparel storage. In addition, drinks and snacks are provided to keep our officials sharp.
- Locker rooms, showers, and changing areas are can be found in both the Stadium & the Slugger Dome admin building.
- Head officials are available for consultation on rules on tournament play. They also serve to take umpire attendance, perform rescheduling, and execute tournament changes.
- Schedules are communicated and posted in a timely manner with all tournament staff.
- A winter scheduling meeting and clinic is performed in order to review any affiliation rule changes. This is done for Spring, Summer, and Fall pre-scheduling purposes.
Register WITH LSSC Now!
Register with USSSA
Register with PGF
AFFILIATION RULE BOOKS
USSSA FASTPITCH RULE BOOK
USSSA BASEBALL RULE BOOK